Training for Leaders
Join us for New Heads University - a one-year series of "Basic Training" for new (or almost new) leaders!
Registration Fee: $625.00.
Topics covered will include:
- Leadership and governance
- School finances
- Episcopal identity
- Church/School relationships
- Personnel management
- Head of School self-care
In-person meetings are held quarterly with zoom calls in between those times. Our in-person meetings will be held in San Antonio, Texas and the locations for those meetings are shown below. Dates for all of the scheduled meetings are as follows:
- September 15, 2022 - In person 9 am - 4 pm - The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
- October 5, 2022 - Zoom Call (Time to be determined)
- October 20-21, 2022 - In person - St. David’s Episcopal School, San Antonio
- November 30, 2022 - Zoom Call (Time to be determined)
- January 19-20, 2023 - In person - Diocese of West TX - Bishop Jones Center, San Antonio
- February 15, 2023 - Zoom call (Time to be determined)
- March 22, 2023 - Zoom call (Time to be determined)
- April 20-21, 2023 - In-person - Diocese of West TX - Bishop Jones Center, San Antonio
With the exception of the of the first meeting in September, all in-person meetings will begin at 1:00 pm on the first day and end at noon on the following day. The September meeting is being held in conjunction with the SAES Heads meeting that will take place the following day on Sept. 16th at the same location. More information on that meeting will be coming later this summer!
Hyatt Place San Antonio Airport Quarry Market
7615 Jones Maltsberger Rd.
San Antonio, TX
SAES has secured a block of rooms at the rate of $115.00 per night. Amenities include a complimentary breakfast, free parking, and free internet access. You will have the option of reserving your room, at the same discounted rate, for three days prior to the event and three days after the event.
Reservations are made individually and must be made by September 20, 2022 for the October 20-21, 2022 New Heads University Event at St. David's Episcopal School in San Antonio, TX. Reservations may be made online at the link below:
Please be sure to check our site regularly for updates to make your online reservations, at the same discounted rate, for the in-person meetings in January 2023 and April 2023.
Payment: We do not accept online payments at this time. Please mail your check to SAES, 1420 4th Ave., Ste. 29, Canyon, TX 79015.
Cancellation Policy: Written requests for refunds must be emailed to Pat Blevins at firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days prior to the event and will be subject to a nonrefundable $75.00 processing fee. All cancellations received after 30 days prior to the event will be charged the full registration fee.