Sponsorships are designed for professional consulting groups, corporate entities and other for-profit organizations, as well as schools who may not be certified by a bishop as "Episcopal" but who, nevertheless, have an interest in the materials and programs SAES presents. Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Recognition on the Association's website
- Rotating advertising space in the association's monthly newsletter
- Notification of significant events, conferences and workshops
- Invitation to exhibit at the Association's biennial conference as well as other workshops and events
- Opportunity to participate in webinars in partnership with the SAES staff
- Discounted website advertising fees
SAES sponsors will receive a set of mailing labels so they can send a pre-approved communciation to our members. SAES does not provide e-mail addresses of school leaders to sponsors or other interested parties. Please contact Andrew Wooden via email at, email@example.com, for further information into this unique opportunity!