Sponsorships are designed for professional consulting groups, corporate entities and other for-profit organizations, as well as schools who may not be certified by a bishop as "Episcopal" but who, nevertheless, have an interest in the materials and programs SAES presents. Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Recognition via a linked logo on the Association's website as an official SAES partner organization/sponsor
- Exclusive opportunity to serve as the office host of one webinar or conference session covering a topic of interest to the sponsor.
- Priority notification of significant events, conferences, and workshops in the life of SAES
- Priority referrals from SAES when member schools are seeking services on interest to the sponsor when this information comes to the attention of SAES
- Standard advertising space in one of our monthly newsletters each semester, plus discounted website advertising pricing for premiere ad space on the SAES website
- One set of pre-printed member school mailing labels to be used in distributing pre-approved materials of the sponsor
SAES sponsors will receive a set of mailing labels so they can send a pre-approved communciation to our members. SAES does not provide e-mail addresses of school leaders to sponsors or other interested parties. Please contact Rob Devlin via email at, firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information into this unique opportunity!