The overall knowledge of SAES and its ability to disperse what we need to know, as well as the support given to schools is incredible. I cannot imagine not having SAES in our school's life!"
--Emily McDoniel, St. John's Episcopal School, Odessa, TX
SAES' unqiue position as the largest regional Episcopal school association and the only Episcopal accreditating agency gives is a broad knowledge base on the myriad issues that can arise for schools. Through a variety of consultation resources, SAES delivers hands-on expertise to schools seeking creative solutions to the challenges facing leadership, regardless of community size or budget.
To learn more, click on "Consultation Inquiry" today!
Consultation Services Available
- Assessment of Episcopal identity and development of strategies to add depth and breadth
- Strategic planning for boards
- Development of healthy partnerships between heads of schools and boards
- Assessment of curriculum and pedagogical
- Development of strategies relating to marketing and
- Assessment of school safety plans
- Succession planning