SAES Biennial Conference 2019 Workshop Proposals Now Being Accepted Through March 15, 2019
SAES invites you to share your expertise by submitting an online workshop proposal form. Break-out sessions are 60 minutes and all presenters are provided a projector and screen but will need to bring their own laptop.
- Each presenter must register for the conference, at the discounted presenter rate.
- Presenter's are financially responsible for their travel and hotel accommodations.
- Handout preparations are the responsibility of the presenter.
- The workshop committee will begin the selection process in late March 2019.
- Notifications on the status of proposals will be sent in April 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of the workshop proposal or the selection process, please contact Pat Blevins at email@example.com or call 866-655-7237.